Sunday, January 1, 2012

Summer Moving

JULY 2011

Me and the kids moved to Logan the beginning of July. My cousin had a vacant basement. She needed some help and I needed a place to live, so it worked out well for a temporary summer arrangement. Perfect half-way home while we were entering our new life.

Cameron changed SO much over the summer! He really moved from babyhood into toddlerhood.

Playing with Hulk Gloves

Eating a creamy popcicle at Aunt Julie's


Blue Sucker + Toddler + Long Car Ride = SMURF BABY!


One night after Zack had a shower I wrapped a towel around him and sent him into the bedroom to get some pajamas. Literally 5 seconds later when I went into the room he was wrapped up under this towel, just inside the door, fast asleep.  : )

 It's been wonderful to be so close to a temple. I even got to spend one wonderful evening there with my cousin, my aunt, and my fabulous grandma! We went out for ice cream afterwards. One of the best days of the whole summer. : )


The Goodworth home could have been accurately described as a circus house this summer, including: 3 adults, and 9 children ages:  12, 10, 7, 7, 6, 3, 3, 2, & 1.
Twelve people total, including eight children 7 yrs old and under.
Yup. Circus was accurate. LoL
With four children age 3 and under, you can imagine there was quite a bit of mischief going on. Including dumping dish soap into the dishwasher. 


After extensive googling, I finally found a few tricks to get rid of the bubbles. Thank you google! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment