Sunday, January 1, 2012

New school & new job

AUGUST 2011

In August we all started something new for our day to day life. Kadan started first grade at a new elementary school. He was pretty excited he got to go to school with his cousins!

And Mr. Zackery started preschool! Little Cameron also went to "Baby School" at the same daycare/preschool, but I didn't get his picture this day. They've really loved going. Their teachers are AMAZING and they've made so many little friends and have had so many fun experiences. This place is great! They totally go the extra mile! I was SO glad I found a good place for them to go!

 As for me.... I started a new job a paralegal at a law firm. WHAT?!?!? I know... I know... I was in shock there for awhile too! Never pictured myself there, but turns out I really love it and I'm pretty good at it, or so they tell me. : ) This is my fancy schmancy desk (double moniters! So fun!). It's been fun learning something new. The people I work with are awesome and the firm is amazing and have been so good to me! Sick kids - have to leave early? No problem. Crazy kids - have to come in a little late? Sure. As long as I don't abuse the privelege and I work hard while I'm there, they are willing to let me be flexible with my schedule. A single moms dream!!! (Thanks guys!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment